|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
|Tags:||Beast-generating, Beast-related, Random, Triggered effect|
Each time you play a Beast this turn,
add a random Beast to your hand.
Many hunters long for the pitter-patter of enormous feet.
- For the Tavern Brawl spell, see Stampede (The Dark Wanderer).
How to get[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect only activates when you play a beast from hand. Summoning a beast as a result of playing another card does not activate it.
- Example: Playing Animal Companion or Unleash the Hounds after playing Stampede summons one or more beasts, but will not generate any cards.
- Example: Playing Alleycat after playing Stampede creates one card for the Alleycat (which was played from hand), but does not generate an additional card for the Tabbycat (which was summoned but not played).
- Example: Playing Ram Wrangler after playing Stampede and with a beast already in play summons a random beast but does not create a card because Ram Wrangler (the card you played) is not a beast.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This spell lets you flood the board without losing card advantage. Similar to Lock and Load, this card is best used with several cheap beasts. Since the effect always guarantees a beast will be created, you can create a chain of beasts with only a single one originally in your hand. Beware of cards like Ultrasaur though, as these will end the chain prematurely.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Stampede is a Beast Mastery Hunter ability that summons wild animals to attack a target.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.5236 (2017-04-04) Added.