She'll take a piece of you and make it her own.
- For the minion card of the same name, see Splintergraft.
Hero power[edit | edit source]
Deck[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Soul of the Forest||2|
|Force of Nature||2|
|Ancient of Lore||2|
|Ancient of War||2|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Darius Crowley[edit | edit source]
Start building your board slowly. Try to avoid giving taunt minions.
Houndmaster Shaw[edit | edit source]
Avoid playing beasts or cards with synergy. Avoid if possible to play your hero power as you may lose the board.
Toki, Time-Tinker[edit | edit source]
For Toki, you simply have to put up with what the boss throws at you. If you have a deal damage card, keep it close.
Tess Greymane[edit | edit source]
While putting down minions on the board is great, make sure you save some removal.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Hagatha the Witch
- Forest howl, fear and woe, boughs and branches crush my foes...
- Your kind will pay.
- Chop. Chop.
- Come. It is our time.
- The forest claims them.
- These woods are alive.
- You will know our hatred.
- Woodcutter's Axe
- Death's Bite / Arcanite Reaper
- How many of my kind must suffer?
- So many, cut down in their prime.
- One of many to come. My harvest begins.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Splintergraft is original to Hearthstone.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1166 (2018-04-10): Added.