Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Spirit of the Bat
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Stealth|
|Tags:||Death-related, Random, Triggered effect|
Stealth for 1 turn.
After a friendly minion dies, give a minion in your hand +1/+1.
Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah
How to get[edit | edit source]
Spirit of the Bat can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Spirit of the Bat can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Spirit of the Bat||100||20|
|Golden Spirit of the Bat||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally during the development of Rastakhan's Rumble, before Spirit cards were referred to as "Spirits", Spirit of the Bat was known as "Shrine to Hir'eek" and was a 5-mana 0/5 minion with "Can't attack or be attacked. Your spells cost Health instead of Mana."
- Spirit of the Bat's flavor text is a reference to the theme song of the 1960s TV series Batman.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-11-02). BlizzCon 2018 Opening Ceremony. YouTube. Retrieved on 2018-11-04.
- Cam Shea (2019-02-04). Hearthstone: Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala on Designing Key Rastakhan Cards. IGN. Retrieved on 2019-02-06.