|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Tags:||Battlefield-related, Charge-granting, Taunt-related|
Battlecry: If an enemy minion has Taunt, gain Charge.
Did you know the Hogchoppers compete every year at the Mirage Raceway? They do. It's a real group.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Spiked Hogrider||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once its Battlecry is successfully activated, this minion will gain Charge permanently: removing the enemy's Taunt minion from play will not remove the Hogrider's Charge.
- Sometimes, the orange border will not appear despite there is an enemy minion with Taunt.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Livin' high on the hog.
- This piggy's goin' to market.
- It's butchering time.
- Mmm, bacon!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Spiked Hogrider, along with his cohorts Leatherclad Hogleader and Tanaris Hogchopper, are "a Quilboar biker gang", one of the many smaller factions operating in Gadgetzan, separate to the three main crime families. Despite the historical animosity between quilboar and the Horde, two of the three bear the Horde's insignia and their vehicles appear goblin in design. The quilboar normally prefer primitive weapons and crude shamanic magic to mechanical technology, but these three appear to have embraced all that Gadgetzan has to offer.
- Quilboar (also spelled quillboar) are aggressive boar-like humanoids native to the continent of Kalimdor.
- The quilboar are a race of primitive boar-men that have razor sharp spines protruding from their muscular, hunched backs. These resilient, fearless creatures inhabit the central Barrens of Kalimdor in the labyrinthine maze of thorns called Razorfen Downs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This minion has several possible attack quotes, determined at random.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2016-11-29): Added.