|Abilities:||Spell Damage, Transform in hand|
Spell Damage +1
Each turn this is in your hand, swap its Attack and Health.
He also goes by "worg-lock."
How to get[edit | edit source]
Spellshifter can be obtained through The Witchwood card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Spellshifter can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Transformations[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card looks appealing at first glance due to being a cheaper version of Dalaran Mage; however since the swapping effect happens between 1 attack and 4 health, the card becomes a very weak 4/1 half of the time; this means if you are looking for spell damage minion, Kobold Geomancer is generally a more reliable option.
In Arena[edit | edit source]
This is card is weak in Arena; spell damage effect is unlikely to offer any significant value, while both stat distributions of the card are quite weak.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Let me show you the arcane.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Gilnean Royal Guard is a force of elite human soldiers dedicated to the service and protection of the monarch of the Kingdom of Gilneas. Exclusively loyal to the Gilnean royal family (the House of Greymane), the Royal Guard has likely been in existence for as long as the kingdom has.
- The force has been present during many of Gilneas's darkest times, such as the infamous Northgate Rebellion, where they formed a portion of the royalist forces attempting to crush the revolt. In more recent times, the Guard has played a role in such conflicts as the outbreak of the worgen curse, the Invasion of Gilneas by the Forsaken, and even the Burning Legion's third invasion, where they have fought against the demons alongside their king.
- Serving the current King of Gilneas, Genn Greymane, many members of the Royal Guard have subsequently become worgen themselves (along with much of the Gilnean population).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16866 (2018-04-10): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ozzie Mejia (2018-04-03). Hearthstone: The Witchwood - Here are the Next Three Cards | Shacknews. Retrieved on 2018-04-03.