|Tags:||Healing-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever you restore 3 or more Health to your hero, draw a card.
Fresh from the floor of the arena!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Soup Vendor can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Soup Vendor can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Soup Vendor||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- There's plenty to go around!
- No soup for you!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Rikkar saw an opening, and finally managed to slip past the bouncers and into the Arena! He inhaled the lovely aromas of ozone, hot steel, sand, and the press of thousands of bodies. And what’s better in the muggy, sticky, sweltering jungle heat than. . . soup? The usual funnel cake vendors were absent. Instead, enterprising Tuskarr were competing with the trolls peddling magically frozen ice cream to sell steaming bowls of stew with unidentifiable chunks floating in it.
- It seemed that the Tuskarr Bros. had mistakenly shipped a huge surplus of soup to Stranglethorn instead of Northrend, but they were making the most of it. Of course, Rumble fans being Rumble fans, more soup was getting ON the crowd, than was ending up IN the crowd.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168845 (2018-11-29): Added.