Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Copy, Generate|
Battlecry: Add 3 random cards you discarded this game to your hand.
Reduce, reuse, resoul.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Soulwarden can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Soulwarden can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- And you thought you were lost.
- Feeble soul!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Soulwarden appears to be a blood troll.
- Blood trolls are an ancient troll subspecies that inhabit the swamp of Nazmir on Zandalar and worship the blood god G'huun. They use blood magic, which corrupts the creatures around them and turns them into blood beasts.
- The blood trolls of Nazmir are the monsters that haunt every Zandalari troll child's nightmares, and for good reason. They have been called the "bogeymen" of trolls; in the Zandalari capital of Zuldazar, stories are passed down from generation to generation cautioning children to behave, lest Nazmir's twisted practioners of blood magic come to snatch them from their beds, and those who dare brave the swamp have a habit of disappearing, never to return.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206845 (2018-11-29): Added.