Soul of the Forest
|Tags:||Area of effect, Deathrattle-granting, Treant-generating|
Give your minions "Deathrattle: Summon a 2/2 Treant."
"Reforestation" is suddenly a terrifying word.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Soul of the Forest||40||5|
|Golden Soul of the Forest||400||50|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Treants are created by the Deathrattle granted by this spell, and not directly by the spell itself. This means that a golden Soul of the Forest will not automatically create golden Treants.
- Unlike most Deathrattles, the new minions are summoned on the far right, not where the dead minion died.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
It can also be used in combination with Poison Seeds in Wild Mode to summon twice as many Treants.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Soul of the Forest is a druid talent in World of Warcraft. It is said to be a gift from Aessina, a greater wilderness spirit venerated by the night elves and dryads, and given to the Druids.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Timeless Bounty.
- Soul of the Forest was removed for selection in Arena on September 15, 2016 but was reinstated on December 9, 2018.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2015-07-24).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nna6nh_DU3M&t=3m27s Tested in Patch 18.104.22.16833 (LoE patch) (or it might be 4.1, can't tell)
- Dean Ayala (2016-09-08). Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2018-12-19). Arena Updates – December 19 2018. Retrieved on 2019-03-26.