Soul of the Forest
|Tags:||Area of effect, Treant-generating|
Give your minions "Deathrattle: Summon a 2/2 Treant."
"Reforestation" is suddenly a terrifying word.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Soul of the Forest can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Soul of the Forest can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Soul of the Forest||40||5|
|Golden Soul of the Forest||400||50|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Treants are created by the Deathrattle granted by this spell, and not directly by the spell itself. This means that a golden Soul of the Forest will not automatically create golden Treants.
- Unlike most Deathrattles, the new minions are summoned on the far right, not where the dead minion died.
- Soul of the Forest will no longer be offered for selection in Arena, since the 15th of September 2016. However, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects, such as Spellslinger.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
It can also be used in combination with File:Poison Seeds(7726).png in Wild Mode to summon twice as many Treants.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Soul of the Forest is a druid talent in World of Warcraft. It is said to be a gift from Aessina, a greater wilderness spirit venerated by the night elves and dryads, and given to the Druids.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Betrayal of the Guardian" series, for the card Timeless Bounty.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Ben Brode on Twitter. (2015-07-24).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nna6nh_DU3M&t=3m27s Tested in Patch 126.96.36.19933 (LoE patch) (or it might be 4.1, can't tell)
- Hearthside Chat: Upcoming Arena Changes with Dean Ayala. (2016-09-08).