The Solo Adventures screen is where players access various single-player game modes, consisting of Practice mode, Adventures, and Missions. The screen can be accessed through the Solo Adventures button from the main menu.
Missions[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Mission
Selecting a mission will take the player into the screen for that content.
- Lich King missions — August 10, 2017 — Knights of the Frozen Throne — Free
- Dungeon Run — December 7, 2017 — Kobolds & Catacombs — Free
- Monster Hunt — April 26, 2018 — The Witchwood — Free
- Puzzle Lab — August 21, 2018 — The Boomsday Project — Free
- Rumble Run — December 13, 2018 — Rastakhan's Rumble — Free
- The Dalaran Heist — May 16, 2019 — Rise of Shadows
- Tombs of Terror — September 17, 2019 — Saviors of Uldum
- Demon Hunter Prologue — April 2, 2020 — Ashes of Outland — Free
- Trial by Felfire — June 17, 2020 — Ashes of Outland — Free
- Book of Heroes — September 15, 2020 — Scholomance Academy — Free
Adventures[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Adventure
Selecting an adventure will take the player into the screen for that adventure. There are a total of five Adventures:
- Curse of Naxxramas — July 22, 2014 — Wild
- Blackrock Mountain — April 2, 2015 — Wild
- League of Explorers — November 12, 2015 — Wild
- One Night in Karazhan — August 11, 2016 — Wild
- Galakrond's Awakening — January 21, 2020 — Standard
Practice mode[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Practice mode
Practice mode is a type of game mode in which the player does battle against the computer in practice sparring matches. Players select either Basic or Expert difficulty, and then a class for the opponent to play as. The opponent's decks are all predetermined, as listed in Practice mode#Decks.
Practice mode is the ideal mode for learning the basics of the game, exploring new classes, leveling or unlocking heroes, and trying out new strategies. Practice mode matches are played against The Innkeeper.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20624 (2014-07-22):
- The Solo Adventures screen has been added, and can be accessed from the main menu through the Solo Adventures button, replacing the Practice button. The Practice mode screen is now entered through the Solo Adventures screen.