|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
On land, a group of penguins is called a "waddle."
How to get[edit | edit source]
Snowflipper Penguin can be obtained through Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Snowflipper Penguin can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Snowflipper Penguin||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Snowflipper Penguin is the Beast equivalent of Wisp and Murloc Tinyfin. Although it can generally be considered a poor card, its Beast tag means that it can be used as a "free" activator for Beast synergy cards such as Mark of Y'Shaarj in druid and Kill Command in hunter. It can be combined with buffs like Mark of the Lotus to create a threatening board early in the game. It can also be useful to activate Combo cards in Rogue, and refresh abilities such as Voidform.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Penguins are black and white flightless birds found in Northrend. Some tuskarr breed penguins as farm animals. It seems that a number of wild penguins are led by a large member of the race known as the Penguin King.
- Tundra penguins often gather in large groups on the ice for protection against aquatic threats. Unfortunately this makes them easy prey for humanoid hunters seeking meat, skins and other achievements.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In August of 2017, this card was voted as the cutest card in the Knights of the Frozen Throne set by a poll on HearthPwn. In celebration, artist Matt Dixon created a piece of alternative art to commemorate the occasion.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fluxflashor (2017-08-13). The Cutest Card of the Frozen Throne Has Been Crowned! - News - Hearthpwn. Retrieved on 2017-08-14.
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20657 (2017-08-08): Added.