|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
|Abilities:||Put into hand|
Draw three 1-Cost minions from your deck.
Now we know why they wear tiny watches.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Small-Time Recruits||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This card's effect randomly selects 3 minion cards with a base mana cost of 1 from the caster's deck and puts them into the player's hand. In particular:
- This card's effect only checks the base mana cost of cards in the player's deck, regardless of cost-modifying effects that are attached to the card (such as through Renounce Darkness) or that will affect the card once in the player's hand (such as Dread Corsair or Mana Wraith).
- If the player's unused deck contains no 1-Cost minions, this spell is still considered cast but does nothing.
- If the player's unused deck contains less than three 1-Cost minions, this card will draw less than three cards.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card fits well in aggressive decks that feature lots of cheap minions to flood the board early and overwhelm the opponent before they can stabilize. Those decks tend to run out of cards fast, making this an excellent way to refill your hand and continue pressuring your opponent.
Small-Time Recruits is generally outclassed by Crystology in terms of cost and variety of what it can draw.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1190 (2016-11-29): Added.