Sky Gen'ral Kragg
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Summon, Taunt|
|Tags:||Beast-generating, Quest-related, Rush-generating, Sidequest-related|
Battlecry: If you've played a Quest this game, summon a 4/2 Parrot with Rush.
He's gunning for Sky Adm'ral.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Sky Gen'ral Kragg||1600||400|
|Golden Sky Gen'ral Kragg||3200||1600|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A solid bit of removal and protection if you've played a Quest this game.
While this card does work if you've played a Sidequest, this is generally less reliable when you're not guaranteed to draw into one and the baseline body of a 2/3 Taunt for 4 is simply awful. Sky Gen'ral Kragg shines when you play a proper Quest deck. Most notably:
- Quest Shaman (Battlecry Shaman) (Corrupt the Waters): While your Quest is in play, the Battlecry can help you work towards completing it. Afterwards, the Quest reward (Heart of Vir'naal) can be used to summon another 4/2 Rush.
- Quest Rogue (Crystal Core): After Quest completion, it can be a 4/4 Taunt summoning a 4/4 Rush: Not as good compared to other combos, but still good.
- Quest Warrior (Fire Plume's Heart): As a Taunt minion, it can count towards Quest progression, and Sharkbait can also be good removal.
- Quest Warrior (Hack the System): One of the few decks that can make use of Kragg's Pirate tag, drawing him with Ancharrr.
- Quest Hunter (Unseal the Vault): It summons 2 minions and Rush is good to buff.
- Exodia Mage (Open the Waygate): Provides control and removal while waiting for the combo.
- Quest Rogue (Bazaar Burglary): Provides control and removal together with the Hero Power. Also has Pirate synergy.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Yarrr, it's up to me then!
- Batten the hatches!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168954 (2020-01-21): Added.