- "Make a six-card deck and duel! Don't worry - when you're out of cards you get a free reload!"
Six-Shooter is a Tavern Brawl. It debuted on September 26, 2018.
History[edit | edit source]
|172||September 26, 2018||October 2, 2018|
Overview[edit | edit source]
This Tavern Brawl sees players doing battle with custom decks composed of six different cards. If your deck is emptied, it will reshuffle in the same six cards into your deck. A player's deck will only refill on their own turn; if forced to draw from an empty deck on the opponent's turn, the player will suffer Fatigue damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A huge variety of combinations are possible in this Brawl, some competitive, some just for fun. Some 'decks' provide reliable but perhaps boring face damage, while other aim for unlikely but potentially spectacular payoffs. A number of decks are listed below, included some strong competitive choices and some fun alternatives.
- Reno decks: Since you can have only one copy of each card, Reno Jackson has extra value on this brawl.
- OTK Mage: Using Open the Waygate to have additional turns and Ice Block to your survival until you are able to summon four Sorcerer's Apprentice and Archmage Antonidas to generate infinite Fireballs.
- Evolve decks: Evolve and Thrall, Deathseer allied with Saronite Chain Gang or Doppelgangster to generate new random allies.
- Discard decks: Allied with The Soularium and Malchezaar's Imp, you have an infinite deck that deals a lot of damage and even summons some minions.
- Basic Zoo decks: Good for beginners. Bring Murloc Tidehunter, Razorfen Hunter and Dragonling Mechanic to buff Frostwolf Warlord. Savage Roar/Bloodlust will help to OTK.