|Set:||One Night in Karazhan|
|Tags:||Discard-related, On-discard effect|
If you discard this minion, summon it.
From the secret research labs of the Swiss Army.
- For the boss, see Silverware Golem (boss).
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Silverware Golem||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minion's on-discard effect will activate if it is discarded from the hand. It will not activate if directly removed from the game through effects such Fel Reaver or Tracking, or attempting to draw the card with a full hand.
- This minion will not be summoned after being discarded if it would exceed the maximum amount of 7 minions.
- If your Silverware Golem was buffed by Grimy Goons minions (or any other hand-buff or deck-buff effect), you will only summon a 3/3 Silverware Golem by discarding it. It seems that the Silverware Golem's effect is actually coded as "If you discard this, summon a Silverware Golem". It is unsure whether this is a bug in the code, or intended behaviour with badly chosen card wording.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion has sub-par stats for its cost, meaning that you should only use it in decks that can discard frequently and reliably. This card is very powerful in combination with cards like Darkshire Librarian, Doomguard, and Soulfire, essentially turning their downside into an incredible upside. To increase the chance to discard a Silverware Golem, you should try to play as many other cards as you can that turn before playing the discard card.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Set the floor!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1121 (2016-08-09): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Yong Woo on Twitter. (2016-09-06).