|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Taunt|
|Tags:||Area of effect, Demon-related, Ongoing effect|
Your other Demons have +1 Attack.
Has a side hustle as a siegebroker.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Siegebreaker can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Siegebreaker can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Bring the fight to me!
- Too easy!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Siegebreaker is a pit lord.
- The annihilan, commonly known as pit lords (or pitlords), are a powerful species of demon recruited by Kil'jaeden to serve the Burning Legion. Their leader, the most feared of them all, was Mannoroth the Destructor.
- These colossal destroyers serve as the Legion's military commanders. They are as cruel as they are powerful - and revel in the destruction of all that exists. They are known to use felhounds to sniff out sources of magic wherever they be found.
- The Pit Lords who serve under Mannoroth the Destructor are some of the most cruel, barbarous butchers to ever roam the trackless wastes of the Twisting Nether. These hulking engines of hate and death love only to kill and bring sorrow to all living creatures. Fanatically loyal to Mannoroth, the pit lords will stop at nothing to see the will of the Legion upheld. These massive demons take sadistic pleasure from instilling crazed terror, and then slaughtering their enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Siegebreaker was added to the Classic set in patch 18.104.22.168761 to make up for the fact that the warlock class previously had one less card available in Standard format due to Doomguard being moved to the Wild format in the Hall of Fame set.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124761 (2019-07-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-24). Developer Insights: Class Identity, Hall of Fame, and New Cards. Retrieved on 2019-06-25.