|Set:||Goblins vs Gnomes|
|Tags:||Armor-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever you gain Armor, give this minion +1 Attack.
Wintergrasp Keep's only weakness!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Siege Engine||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minion gains 1 Attack each time the controlling player gains Armor. It is not related to the amount of Armor gained. This makes multiple small applications of Armor, such as from an Armorsmith, far more valuable than a single large application of Armor, such as from Shieldmaiden.
- Siege Engine gains 1 Attack if the controlling hero is replaced by a hero that starts with Armor, such as the Majordomo Executus Adventure Boss being replaced by Ragnaros the Firelord. Note that if this occurs, your client may hang after the Siege Engine animation but before it gains attack - but if you disconnect and reconnect to the game, you will see that the Siege Engine did indeed gain Attack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card plays excellently with the warrior hero power Armor Up!, and the various Armor-related cards in the warrior's arsenal. Cards such as Armorsmith, Whirlwind, Death's Bite, Shield Block, Shieldmaiden, or other cards which all for the rapid Armor gain will allow this minion to rapidly spiral out of control.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16834 (2014-12-04): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Zeriyah on Twitter. (2014-12-02).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhZusEJswSA&feature=youtu.be&t=442 Tested in Patch 22.214.171.12486 (TGT patch)