|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Tags:||Divine Shield-granting, Rush-granting, Taunt-granting, Windfury-granting|
Battlecry: Gain 2 of Rush, Taunt, Divine Shield, or Windfury (your choice).
- For the boss of the same name, see Siamat (boss).
How to get[edit | edit source]
Choice cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Siamat displays the four choice cards when played. After selecting one, he'll display only the three left unchosen.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Siamat is an extraordinarily versatile card. Each combination makes him a strong card in various situations. These are his most useful forms:
- Divine Shield + Rush will allow Siamat to remove a large minion and leave behind a guaranteed 6/6 body. Incidentally, this makes him perfect for removing an opponent's Siamat.
- Divine Shield + Taunt will allow Siamat to act as a powerful wall, although this can make him vulnerable to single-target removal.
- Rush + Windfury lets Siamat take out two minions, preferably two medium ones or a medium and large minion.
- Divine Shield + Windfury can potentially set up a large amount of burst damage on your next turn. It's best to use this if you know your opponent is out of hard removal.
Playing on Turn 9 after Corrupt the Waters is activated allows Siamat to acquire all four keywords.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Winds of the south, come to my aid!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- He is a member of the Conclave of Wind. He was sent by Al'Akir at the behest of Deathwing to the Neferset tol'vir to cure them of the Curse of Flesh in exchange for their loyalty. After becoming exhausted from converting the population of Neferset into their stoney bodies, the Neferset turned on him, trapping him within the tower at the center of their lost city. After slaying the leaders of the city, adventurers accidently freed Siamat. He was then defeated within the crumbled ruins of the tower that imprisoned him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Siamat's flavor text is a reference to a 2015 thread on the /r/hearthstone subreddit in which a user set up a neural network to generate random Hearthstone cards, with many having nonsensical card text as a result. One of the cards, "Fre Engensar", had the text "Battlecry: Give a friendly minion Taunt. Taunt. Taunt. Taunt. Taunt. Taunt."
- Siamat's artwork from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game was used to depict the Zinaar boss from The League of Explorers adventure, long before Siamat himself was added.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124708 (2019-08-06): Added.