And 'lo in uffish thought he stood, crying "Battle" in the wood.
- For the minion card of the same name, see Shudderwock.
Hero power[edit | edit source]
Deck[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Mage||Echo of Medivh||1|
|Zola the Gorgon||1|
|Saronite Chain Gang||2|
|Elise the Trailblazer||1|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Darius Crowley[edit | edit source]
Your taunt minions need to be able to hold his minions back until you get the upper hand.
Houndmaster Shaw[edit | edit source]
Since his hero power affects you as well, try to use your beast synergy card for this fight.
Toki, Time-Tinker[edit | edit source]
Use your random effects and use your hero power to get the results you want.
Tess Greymane[edit | edit source]
Keep his minions at bay, for they will hurt you through a combination of spells, hero power and minions. Take advantage of his hero power.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Hagatha the Witch
- The Shudderwock! A terrible thing to unleash... A joy to watch.
- Who walks on pox'd rocks where stalks the Shudderwock?
- It speaks! It bleats! So weak it seeks relief from beasts that feast.
- Pay the price, not once, but twice.
- Trouble, doubbled!
- We meet, we greet. A treat? Repeat.
- My run... is done!
- With each hero devoured, these woods are empowered.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Shudderwock is original to Hearthstone. Its name is based on the Jabberwocky, the monster from a poem of the same name by Lewis Carroll.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20666 (2018-04-10): Added.