- For the minion card of the same name, see Shudderwock.
- For the boss of the same name, see Shudderwock (boss).
Shudderwock is a hero that the player can pick in the Battlegrounds game mode.
For more information, see Battlegrounds.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Shudderwock's Hero Power does not stack with Brann Bronzebeard (both normal and golden).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Shudderwock's Hero Power lets you more efficiently take advantage of Battlecry minions. It lets you activate the effect twice for one minion, basically saving you 2 Gold. Early game buffs like Metaltooth Leaper and Nathrezim Overseer are most effective. Later on, you can use it on stronger Battlecry minions like Menagerie Jug and King Bagurgle. Self-buffing minions like Annihilan Battlemaster and Amalgadon benefit particularly well since you're not dependent on finding a Brann Bronzebeard to scale them more effectively
Combined with Khadgar and Tier-1 token-generating minions, you can create triples easily.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168282 (2020-01-09): Hero Power now costs (1) (down from 2).
- Patch 22.214.171.124747 (2019-11-05): Added.