|Set:||Kobolds and Catacombs|
|Abilities:||Transform in hand|
|Tags:||Class-related, In-hand effect, Random, Spell-generating, Triggered effect|
Each turn this is in your hand, transform it into a random Mage spell.
Next turn, this is going to be AMAZING.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Shifting Scroll||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although this spell has no defined mana cost, cards like Spiteful Summoner and Dragon's Fury consider it a 0 cost spell.
- Shifting Scroll transforms at the end of your turn.
- While the actual Shifting Scroll is in your hand, it cannot be cast until it transforms.
- If this spell is cast by a random effect (such as Yogg-Saron, Hope's End), it will do nothing.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This spell is best compared to Shifter Zerus. Much like Shifter, the main strategy of the card is to let it sit in your hand until it becomes the spell you need. Unlike Shifter, this effect is more reliable due to having a far smaller pool to pull cards from, and the general overlapping effects Mage spells have (Area of Effect, Removal, and Freeze are all common).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first collectible card without a defined mana cost.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.