|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Deal damage|
|Tags:||Area of effect, Spell-related|
Battlecry: If you cast a spell last turn, deal 2 damage to all other minions.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Shattered Rumbler can be obtained through Ashes of Outland card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Shattered Rumbler can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Shattered Rumbler||1600||400|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
With the condition fulfilled, Shattered Rumbler effectively casts Consecration with a Pit Fighter, which can deal with small minions and remain in play to threaten larger ones. This allows for a tempo swing following up on turns spent casting slow spells. Good cards to fulfill the condition are Hex, Torrent, and Far Sight. Be careful using Overload spells, since it can be awkward to pay 5 mana while Overloaded in the midgame.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Shattered Rumblers are Earth Elementals located along the southern edge of Nagrand, in a distinctive but nameless region where the area is crumbling into the Twisting Nether.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This card's flavor text is a reference to the Lonely Island song "Threw It On The Ground'".
- Before this card was revealed, Shattered Rumbler dealt damage to "all minions" instead of "all other minions", which caused it to damage itself. This was changed very late in the process after the reveal video was created.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206313 (2020-05-18): Now has 5 Attack (Up from 4).
- Patch 220.127.116.11222 (2020-03-26): Added.
- Before officially added: Battlecry: If you cast a spell last turn, deal 2 damage to all minions. [5 mana, 4/6, Epic, Shaman, Elemental]
References[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (March 23, 2020).