|Set:||Mean Streets of Gadgetzan|
WE WENT THERE!
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Shadow Rager||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
While this creature shares the conventional naming and stat distribution of elemental "ragers" (Magma Rager, Ice Rager and Am'gam Rager), it bears more resemblance to a shade, much like the Ancient and Shifting Shades.
- Shades are disembodied spirits and are similar to ghosts in that they are the spectral remains of a once-living person. These often restless spirits are mostly found in the Plaguelands, other undead-infested areas, and the village surrounding the mysterious tower of Karazhan. Because they do not have a real body, some shades are immune to physical damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fourth in a long line of Ragers, like Ice Rager before it this minion is strictly superior to the Basic Magma Rager.
- This is currently the only class-specific Rager.
- As of its addition to the game, Shadow Rager was the first Rager to be considered moderately playable; its Stealth gives it a significantly higher chance to survive long enough to trade into a higher costed minion, or deal a respectable amount of damage to the opposing hero for its cost. This is especially true in Arena where the use of AoE cards is significantly less.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19990 (2016-11-29): Added.