Setesh curses minions... Without even getting to know them first.
Hero Powers[edit | edit source]
Decks[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Priest||Embalming Ritual||2||Priest||Potion of Madness||2|
|Shadow Ascendant||2||Shadow Visions||2|
|Spirit Lash||2||Shadow Word: Pain||2|
|Mirage Caller||2||Spirit Lash||2|
|Shadow Word: Death||2||Shadow Word: Death||2|
|Shadow Madness||2||Dragonfire Potion||2|
|Devour Mind||2||Shadow Essence||2|
|Plague of Death||1||Catrina Muerte||1|
|Neutral||Acolyte of Pain||2||Mass Resurrection||2|
|Anubisath Sentinel||2||Obsidian Statue||2|
|Khartut Defender||2||Neutral||Khartut Defender||2|
|Da Undatakah||1||Sylvanas Windrunner||1|
|Deathwing||1||Sneed's Old Shredder||1|
|Hakkar, the Soulflayer||1||N'Zoth, the Corruptor||1|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Behold the infinite darkness!
- vs. Sir Finley
- There is no chivalry in death, murloc.
- There is dark promise within you.
- All things end.
- Did you expect to survive?
- Do you understand now?
- Meet your fate.
- Wilt beneath my gaze.
- Chaos cannot be controlled.
- To destroy is to protect. To protect is to destroy.
- Shadow Word: Death
- You value strength too highly.
- Plague of Death
- I once controlled this plague… now it runs rampant.
- Deathwing has brought destruction like no other!
- Such rage in one so small!
- Bone Wraith
- An angry husk? How fitting.
- Ah, the power!
- An admirable act of destruction.
- Harness... your... hatred.
- You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Setesh is one of the guardians of the Halls of Origination. Like the other constructs within the halls, Setesh was created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Each of the keepers has a sphere of influence. Isiset presides over magic; Setesh, chaos; Ammunae, life; and Rajh, the sun.
- Given the purpose of the Halls of Origination, the titans deemed it necessary to create Setesh, a construct who holds sway over the powers of destruction. Should Setesh ever fall to corruption, the results would be disastrous.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This boss' artwork comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Tomb of the Forgotten" series, for the card Setesh, Construct of Destruction.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52717 (2019-09-10): Added.
|Tombs of Terror|
The Lost City
Halls of Origination
The Inner Sanctum