A twilight dragon
bent on draining
Hero powers[edit | edit source]
Special cards[edit | edit source]
Deck[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Potion of Madness||2|
|Shadow Word: Horror||2|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Encounter[edit | edit source]
- King Togwaggle
- Stupid twilight dragon make kobold weak... Um weaker.
- I sense great power. Come closer...
- Agree to disagree.
- Embrace the twilight.
- My kind will perservere.
- Your strength sustains me.
Play Twilight Whelp
- Come back to the fold, little one...
Play Twilight Drake
- Little brother, do not betray us.
- The Twilight Dragonflight will rise again!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Seriona is unique to hearthstone. She is one of the last twilight dragons who wishes to bring the flight back.
- The twilight dragonflight is a dragonflight created by the results of magical experiments carried out by Sintharia upon dragon eggs. Using ancient dragon artifacts and the powers of the nether dragons, Sintharia created a new breed of dragons that feed vampirically on all forms of mystical energy. The first encounter of these dragons with the outside world was by Krasus, Kalec, and the draenei priestess Iridi. Iridi thought of their appearance not as shadow, but more akin to the day turning to night, like twilight as experienced on Azeroth. She thus dubbed them twilight dragons.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Seriona runs a Dragon Priest deck, which can pose a surprising threat with Duskbreaker and Blackwing Corruptor, on top of Flash Heal to effectively have up to 30 health. If the Duskbreakers and Corruptors show up ahead of time they can cause sudden swings in tempo that can be problematic, since the player's deck is relatively underdeveloped at this point in the run.
Play conservatively. Avoid expending your damage spells on her unless going for the win, because your resources will be effectively wasted with Flash Heal. Her Hero Power may be annoying as your minions are depowered, but it is rather inefficient and would not pose a great obstacle to a minion-based assault.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 10.0.0.22611 (2017-12-06): Added.