|Abilities:||Generate, Put into hand|
Draw 2 Demons from your deck.
Generally demons are pretty obvious and you don’t need a spell to sense them.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Sense Demons can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Sense Demons can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Sense Demons||400||50|
Generated minions[edit | edit source]
Generated when no Demon is available from the deck:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This card attempts to take two random Demon minion cards from your deck and place them into your hand. If there are no Demons in your deck, two 1/1 Worthless Imps will be placed into your hand instead.
- Originally the text of Sense Demons said "Put 2 random Demons from your deck into your hand" but was changed in patch 7.0 to "Draw 2 Demons from your deck".
- If Sense Demons draws more cards than you can fit in your hand, any extra cards will be overdrawn. This generally happens when playing Sense Demons with 9 other cards in hand, and at least 2 Demons in your deck; this will leave room for only a single Demon in the hand, meaning the second Demon will be removed from the deck and destroyed.
- Worthless Imps are not taken from the deck, but are generated. Consequently, Sense Demons will not generate more Worthless Imps than can fit in the player's hand.
- Golden Sense Demons will generate golden Worthless Imps. However, it will not produce golden versions of cards that are drawn from the player's deck.
- Sense Demons will no longer be offered for selection in Arena, since the 15th of September 2016. However, it is still obtainable in Arena matches through random effects.
Fixed bugs[edit | edit source]
- Until Patch 7.1, Sense Demons did not interact with on-draw triggers such as Chromaggus.
- Demonfuse could be drawn by Sense Demons, due to a bug. Demonfuse was accidentally considered to have a minion type. This bug was fixed in Patch 22.214.171.12457 (2015-09-29).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Sense Demons is a great card if you have a specific set of high value Demons in your deck. Best used early as its value drops hard as soon as you no longer have two undrawn Demons. A very sketchy card in Arena and not recommended to be picked early as a bad stroke of luck can leave you without any Demons to draw.
You can draw Illidan Stormrage and play him immediately at 9 or more mana.
Worthless Imp[edit | edit source]
The 1/1 Worthless Imp signifies to your opponent that you have ran out of demons in the deck, so you must be cautious when revealing this to your opponent, as this may be a sign for your opponent to play more aggressively, or just take smaller victories knowing you don't have as many answers in your deck for his cards. Play this card only if you are able to play freely and have board control and card advantage, or if you are simply desperate for a body. Do not reveal this card early.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Wrathgate" series, for the card Haunting Call.