|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Generate, Shuffle into deck|
Battlecry: Shuffle a Bomb into your opponent's deck. When drawn, it explodes for 5 damage.
Dress for the bomb you want, not the bomb you have.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Seaforium Bomber can be obtained through The Boomsday Project card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Seaforium Bomber can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Seaforium Bomber||1600||400|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- This is a neutral version of Iron Juggernaut, with a lower cost and a weaker effect. Combining this with cards like Zola the Gorgon, Youthful Brewmaster or Shudderwock, would allow the player to repeatedly shuffle Bombs to the opponent's deck.
- Normally, the Bomb would explode in the opponent's turn, so it can bypass Ice Block. Cards like Research Project or Coldlight Oracle can be played after shuffling Bombs to make the explosions earlier, but need to be careful not to mill them.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Have I got a bomb for you!
- Run for it!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Seaforium is a type of volatile explosive compound in the Warcraft universe that can come in a powder or a malleable putty. It is most often portrayed as being used in bombs and other such high explosive devices, but has also been used in low explosives, most notably as a powerful (and very dangerous) rocket fuel. According to Ashlan Stonesmirk, "Seaforium is harmless enough, but once it's wet it could blow Ironforge out of the mountain."
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124770 (2018-08-02): Added.