|See other versions: BG Gold|
|Tags:||Pirate-generating, Triggered effect|
Deathrattle: Summon a 1/1 Pirate. It attacks immediately.
Scallywag is a Tier 1 minion in the Battlegrounds game mode.
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Scallywag and another Deathrattle minion kill each other in combat, if Scallywag's deathrattle triggers first, then it will summon a Sky Pirate and it will attack before the other Deathrattle activates.[verification requested]
- If you have some Khadgars when Scallywag's deathrattle resolves, a Sky Pirate is summoned, and before it attacks, all extra copies of Sky Pirate are summoned and attack immediately one by one, and after all the extra summons are finished(or some Sky Pirates survive, leaving no space for more copies), the original Sky Pirate attacks.[verification requested]
- To combo with Baron Rivendare, you need only one space for Sky Pirates.
Known bugs[edit | edit source]
- If Scallywag's Sky Pirate is copied by Khadgar and one of the Sky Pirates kill a Bronze Warden with Reborn with their first attack, Khadgar will summon an extra copy of the enemy Bronze Warden when its Reborn activates.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Scallywag is a solid minion in the early rounds, being able to go even or win against with any Tier 1 minion short of Vulgar Homunculus. Additionally, it excels at triggering the on-attack effects of your other minions, such as Dread Admiral Eliza, Ripsnarl Captain, and benefits from Southsea Captain's buff twice.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Ha ha, I love catching some waves!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Patch 22.214.171.124510, if a Sky Pirate is stolen by Rafaam, it will immediately attack when it is played, which may cause Death events in Recruit Phase.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199534 (2020-06-09): Added.