|Set:||The Grand Tournament|
|Abilities:||Increment attribute, Inspire|
Inspire: Give your hero +2 Attack this turn.
Maybe if you whistle a tune it will soothe him. Yeah... Try that.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Savage Combatant||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While a druid card, if obtained during play, this card will work with any hero, and any class.
- The Attack bonus from this card's Inspire effect will stack with other sources of Attack, such as Shapeshift and Heroic Strike, as well as the Attack on any weapon equipped. Multiple Savage Combatant effects also stack.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card's Inspire is useful for allowing your hero to attack, without needing a weapon. However, if attacking minions, be aware that regular use of this ability will likely result in a substantial amount of damage taken by your hero.
Because its Inspire can be activated the same turn it is played, this card can serve as a form of removal, even if the minion itself is destroyed the next turn. However, this will require extra mana to use the Hero Power.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Unleash the beast.
- Nature strikes!
Lore[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Ancients" series, for the card Ancient Bear Form.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19986 (2015-08-18): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Whirthun on Twitter. (2015-08-06).