|Tags:||Spell-related, Taunt-generating, Triggered effect|
Whenever you cast a spell, summon a 1/1 Zombie with Taunt.
Loves long walks on the beach, raising the dead, and chocolates.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Sand Drudge||400||50|
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Team spirit be de best spirits.
- Shadows rise!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The Farraki tribe or the Sandfury tribe (sometimes spelled Sand Fury), originally known as the Razorbranch tribe, is a tribe of sand trolls, located in the deserts of Southern Kalimdor.
- Prior to the War of the Ancients, the Razorbranch tribe was originally part of the Gurubashi empire, living on the fringes of the empire. The Sundering shattered the jungle trolls' territory and isolated the Razorbranch, leaving them stranded in the middle of what swiftly became the desert of Tanaris. The relentless desert sun of Tanaris beat down on the trolls, who gradually adapted to their harsh new environment, becoming sand trolls, now known as the Sandfury tribe. Today they bear only a rough resemblance to the jungle trolls from whom they are descended.
- The capital of the Sandfury is the troll city of Zul'Farrak, but they have few other remaining settlements. Tanaris has long since reclaimed them, leaving it dotted with buried ruins. Since the Sundering, the sand trolls have been forced to give up the majority of Tanaris to outsiders, and are thus fierce to defend what remains of their lands.
- The Sandfury need every troll to pitch in just to scrape by, so they learned to raise the dead with voodoo so every troll could continue working even after death.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199845 (2018-11-29): Added.