Traps prey like a spider... toys with them like a demon.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Deck[edit | edit source]
The below classes are listed purely for reference, and have no effect on the boss' use of the cards during the battle.
|Hunter||Spider Bomb||2||Hunter||Spider Bomb||2|
|Infested Wolf||2||Vilebrood Skitterer||2|
|Despicable Dreadlord||2||Despicable Dreadlord||1|
|Aranasi Broodmother||2||Rin, the First Disciple||1|
|Rin, the First Disciple||1||Lord Godfrey||1|
|Fearsome Doomguard||2||Twisting Nether||2|
|Fel Lord Betrug||1||DOOM!||1|
|Neutral||Giant Wasp||2||Stoneskin Basilisk||2|
|Stoneskin Basilisk||2||Sludge Belcher||2|
|Witchwood Grizzly||2||N'Zoth, the Corruptor||1|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Sael’orn has a lot of removal in her deck and will make it hard for you to build aboard. To counter this, drop as many minions on the board as much as you can. You will need them later for her minions.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Swampqueen Hagatha
- Sael'orn! Beware the slender tether of her webs.
- You're never going to leave!
- Talking won't save you.
- Summons a minion
- Come, come, come...
- Come out and play...
- Oh my, what a treat. Hahah.
- What is caught in my web?
- What is hiding in here?
- Player out of minions
- Aww, did I eat all of your friends?
- Hmm? Where is my next meal?
- Don't keep me waiting too long.
- My spiders are hungry...
- You can't get away, you're mine!
- What is caught in your web, spider?
- Ball of Spiders
- You will not take my nest from me!
- Psychic Scream
- Your screams are funny!
- Run, heh, it's fun to watch you run!
- You can't leave, you can NEVER LEAVE!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Sael'orn is an aranasi and one of the possible end bosses of the Assault on Violet Hold dungeon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124795 (2019-05-14): Added.
|The Dalaran Heist|
|Chapter 1: Dalaran Bank||
|Chapter 2: The Violet Hold||
|Chapter 3: Streets of Dalaran||
|Chapter 4: The Underbelly||
|Chapter 5: Kirin Tor Citadel||