|Set:||The Boomsday Project|
|Abilities:||Deathrattle, Echo, Magnetic, Summon|
|Tags:||Deathrattle-granting, Mech-generating, Mech-related|
Deathrattle: Summon two 1/1 Microbots.
"It's gonna be snip this, snap that. Bada-snip, bada-snap!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
A single golden copy of SN1P-SN4P is automatically given to the player the first time they log into Hearthstone during the Rise of the Mech event (June 3-July 1, 2019). This is the only way to get the golden SN1P-SN4P; it cannot be crafted from dust.
SN1P-SN4P can be crafted for the following amounts:
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each copy of SN1P-SN4P Magnetized will add a separate Deathrattle effect to the target. Each Deathrattle will trigger in sequence rather than at once.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A strong minion in aggressive Mech decks, it has a decent statline with a Deathrattle that leave behind two Microbots, creating a sticky board of Mechs for future Magnetic buffs. On top of this, it also has Echo to greatly add to its value and flexibility later in the game, which can be split up between playing it or Magnetizing it, including to itself. Notably, this means it can be played as a Mech-exclusive Neutral equivalent to Sound the Bells!, giving other classes an otherwise absent ability to play a re-castable buff on their Mech minions.
SN1P-SN4P combines well with passive minion cost-reducing effects such as Summoning Portal, Mechwarper, and Corpse Widow, allowing you to summon or Magnetize more copies of it and stretch out its value.
Lore[edit | edit source]
SN1P-SN4P is unique to Hearthstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- SN1P-SN4P is the second card that was added to an expansion set after its initial release, the first being Zayle, Shadow Cloak.
- SN1P-SN4P is the first collectible card in Hearthstone to be added to a set that is not the most recent one.
- The art for SN1P-SN4P comes from a previously unpublished card art titled Murloc Muncher.
- This is the first card to use Echo outside of The Witchwood set.
- Shortly after the card was announced, players noticed a potentially deadly synergy with Reckless Experimenter, which would allow a player to do unlimited early-game burst damage if they had a single mech on the board. Blizzard responded by announcing that with the same patch, Reckless Experimenter would be modified so that it could not reduce a card's mana cost below 1.
- SN1P-SN4P's entrance music comes from The Siege of Ulduar, shared with Flame Leviathan.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199268 (2019-06-03): (2019/06/03): Added.