Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Battlecry: Destroy a random enemy Secret.
What will she destroy? It's a secret!
How to get[edit | edit source]
SI:7 Infiltrator can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden SI:7 Infiltrator can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden SI:7 Infiltrator||800||100|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
SI:7 Infiltrator is a tech card against Secrets, undoing the disruption and effect the destroyed Secret would've provided. It also has a good statline, making it useful even against decks that don't run Secrets.
When compared to other anti-Secret cards, while it only removes one Secret compared to Flare and Chief Inspector, doesn't hard counters multiple Secrets like Eater of Secrets or steal them like Kezan Mystic, it has the best cost-to-stats ratio among those cards.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- What have we here?
- Not so tough now!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- SI:7 (Stormwind Intelligence), also spelled SI-7, is a secretive military force of Stormwind's sovereign monarch. It includes rogues specializing in special operations, espionage, assassination and stealth tactics. It is referred to as the Alliance's intelligence agency and Azeroth's most elite spy organization.
- The organization is currently led by Master Mathias Shaw. SI:7 is located in the building with the same name in the Old Town quarter of Stormwind City. They have operatives all throughout the Eastern Kingdoms who carry out secret missions for Stormwind, such as Renzik "The Shiv" and Flint Shadowmore. They also have some operatives in the Kalimdor region, such as Andello Porter.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- SI:7 Infiltrator, along with Brightwing, High Inquisitor Whitemane, Barrens Stablehand, and Arcane Devourer, were added to the Classic set in patch 22.214.171.124761 to make up for the Classic cards that have been moved to the Wild format in the Hall of Fame set.
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199761 (2019-07-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-24). Developer Insights: Class Identity, Hall of Fame, and New Cards. Retrieved on 2019-06-25.