Most card tables were converted early Thursday morning to run on a different wiki extension. (From Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo.)
Please report any problems you encounter with these tables to OOeyes.
Roll the Bones
|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Draw cards, Recurring|
Draw a card. If it has Deathrattle, cast this again.
Call it: Heads or Tailbone…
How to get[edit | edit source]
Roll the Bones can be obtained through Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Roll the Bones can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Roll the Bones||100||20|
|Golden Roll the Bones||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Roll the Bones will stop drawing if the player overdraws due to having a full hand, whether the card is a Deathrattle minion or not.
- If Roll the Bones causes itself to be cast repeatedly, these additional "recasts" will not count as having been cast by the controlling player, and will therefore not trigger effects such as those of Gadgetzan Auctioneer nor add to the spell count of Yogg-Saron, Hope's End.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Roll the Bones is a form of random card draw that has high potential. It aims to be used in a Deathrattle deck to draw multiple cards, however it should be noted that these decks will contain many non-Deathrattle cards, which makes this card inconsistent even under the best circumstances, although if even two cards are drawn with it's effect, it still generates more value for the mana than the very popular Mage card Arcane Intellect.
In Arena, Roll the Bones is a weak card, as it's extremely unlikely to get enough Deathrattle minions to draw more than one card consistently.
Lore[edit | edit source]
In World of Warcraft, Roll the Bones is an Outlaw rogue finishing move which consume's the rogue's combo points to provide a random number of temporary combat buffs, chosen at random from a total of 6 possible buffs. The buffs last longer per combo point consumed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Crafting: Worldbreaker Block" series, for the card Bones of Transformation. This artwork is also used for the Hero Power Ancient Power (Heroic), used by the Skelesaurus Hex boss in The League of Explorers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.12457 (2017-08-08): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Matt Place on Twitter. (2017-07-28).