Rikkar is the main hero for the Rumble Run. Players choose Rikkar's team based on the Shrines. As the player wins more matches in the Rumble Run, Rikkar begins sounding more confident and voicing lines like a professional wrestler.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Opening remarks
- Round 1 - I ain't rollin' over for nobody!
- Round 2 - It's time ta shine.
- Round 3 - I can do this.
- Round 4 - For de Darkspear!
- Round 5 - I got this!
- Round 6 - Bring it. Bring it on!
- Round 7 - I be takin' it ALL de way!
- Round 8 - I AM a champion!
- Destroying an enemy shrine
- Generic - I will win this!
- vs. Wardruid Loti - Animals. You don't got de discipline!
- vs. Zul'jin - You're past your prime, Zul'jin.
- vs. Hex Lord Malacrass - Show's over, Malacrass!
- vs. High Priest Thekal - I'll match you move-for-move, Thekal.
- vs. Princess Talanji - ...and stay dead!
- vs. Captain Hooktusk - You're goin' down, Hooktusk!
- vs. Zentimo - Your shrine is... sticky!
- vs. High Priestess Jeklik - Someone gotta put you in your place, Jeklik.
- vs. War Master Voone - You're strong... I'm stronger!
- Shrine of player
- Better play defensive...
- Dat's bad.
- My shrine!
- Oh, gotta fall back...
- Back in de fight!
- Comeback time!
- I got me second wind...
- My shrine is back!
- We back in dis!
- Prolonged battle
- Druid - Gonk's power flows through me...
- Hunter - Halazzi, I draw on your strength!
- Mage - Jan'alai, rain fire on my foes!
- Paladin - Almighty Shirvallah, protect me!
- Priest - Bwonsamdi speaks for de dead...
- Rogue - De sharks smell blood in de water!
- Shaman - Kragwa, I call upon you...
- Warlock - Hireek, I give myself to you, body and soul!
- Warrior - Akali, give me strength!
- Close to victory (opponent has 15 or less health)
- All dat training is payin' off!
- Dis one's for de Darkspear!
- I came here to win!
- I got what it takes!
- Say my name! Say it!
- Close to defeat (player has 15 or less health)
- I ain't... givin' up yet...
- Darkspear never die...
- I can't give up now...
- Got to push through de pain...
- Dis ain't over... yet...
Emotes[edit | edit source]
|Well played||Eh, such skill!|
|Greetings||I salute you.|
|Threaten||Ya never gonna see dis coming!|
|Attack||Heh, you've got nothing!|
|Concede||It's over for me...|
|Almost out of cards||I'm runnin' out of cards...|
|Out of cards||I'm out of cards!|
|Error: Too many minions||I can't fit any more minions.|
|Error: Generic||I don't think I can do dat.|
|Error: Hand already full||I can't hold any more cards!|
|Error: Hero already attacked||I already attacked.|
|Error: Minion not ready||Dat minion can't fight yet.|
|Error: Minion exhausted||Dat minion already attacked.|
|Error: Not enough mana||I need mana.|
|Error: Need a weapon||I need a weapon.|
|Error: Can't play that card||I can't play dat!|
|Error: Can't target stealthed minions||Whoa. Stealthy!|
|Error: Not a valid target||I can't target dat.|
|Error: Must attack taunt minion||I need to defeat that Taunt minion!|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.199845 (2018-11-29): Added.