|Set:||Ashes of Outland|
|Tags:||Mech-generating, Positional effect, Random|
At the end of your turn, transform a neighbor into a copy of this.
According to the Boom Labs sales brochure, it "impractically makes itself!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
Replicat-o-tron can be obtained through Ashes of Outland card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Replicat-o-tron can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Same as any End of turn triggered effects, when multiple Replicat-o-trons are present on your board, their effects will be queued by the sequence of timing when they entered the board. That means, the first Replicat-o-tron that entered your board will trigger its effect first, and then the second one (which might have been created by the effect of the first one), and so on.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion has subpar stats for its costs and a potentially negative effect. It's best used to transform small minions like Silver Hand Recruits or Imp tokens. However, its effect can be best exploited using buff cards. Since its effect creates a copy, Replicat-o-tron can transfer effects like Blessing of Kings, Libram of Wisdom, or Sand Breath to your other minions.
Keep in mind that this card's effect picks a random neighbor, which could make playing a larger minion on board with a Replicat-o-tron risky. If your opponent is able to remove anything between the Replicat-o-tron and your large minion, or the effect simply spreads too far, you can transform your minion into a copy of this.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Thank you for constructing me.
- Effect triggering
- Greetings, friend!
Lore[edit | edit source]
This minion appears to be an escaped mech from Boom Labs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pieces of Annoy-o-Tron, Annoy-o-Module, Psych-o-Tron, and Pogo-Hopper can be seen in this card's artwork.
- All of those mechs as well as Replicat-o-tron itself were drawn by Matt Dixon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 188.8.131.52222 (2020-03-26): Added.