|Set:||Hall of Fame|
|Tags:||Damaged-related, Triggered effect|
At the end of your turn, restore 6 Health to a damaged character.
For more information, see Gelbin Mekkatorque.
Summoned by[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This minion's triggered effect can target any damaged character (including himself, the controlling hero and enemy characters).
- Although the card text does not state so, the damaged character that will be healed is chosen at random.
- In analogy with Ragnaros, Lightlord, this minion's triggered effect is supposed to be able to target minions that are mortally wounded (possibly saving them from dying) or pending destroy (although they will die anyway).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "Through the Dark Portal" series, for the card Field Repair Bot 74A.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 126.96.36.19936 (2017-04-04) Moved to the Hall of Fame set.
- Patch 188.8.131.5234 (2014-12-04): Now a Mech; previously no minion type.
- Patch 184.108.40.20690 (2013-10-02): Now a 0/3 and has new text: "At the end of your turn, restore 6 Health to a damaged character."
- Previously: At the end of your turn, restore 3 Health to all characters.
- Alpha patch 2 (2013-08-12): Moved from the Expert set to the Reward set.
- Patch 220.127.116.1188 (2013-06-22): Now restores health to all characters instead of just friendly characters.
- Previously: At the end of your turn, restore 3 Health to all friendly characters.
- Alpha patch (unknown date, pre-May 2013): Now activates at the end of your turn rather than the start.
- Previously: At the start of your turn, restore 3 Health to all friendly characters.