Reno Jackson (Battlegrounds)
- For other representations of Reno, see Reno Jackson (disambiguation).
Reno Jackson is a hero that the player can pick in the Battlegrounds game mode.
For more information, see Battlegrounds.
Hero Power[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Reno's Hero Power can only be used once, but can be outright game-winning under the right conditions. Ideally, Reno should rush to get a high-tier minion to turn Golden as early as possible. Any minion that scales with other cards, like Mama Bear, Kalecgos, Arcane Aspect, Brann Bronzebeard, Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler and Baron Rivendare, are generally the best minions to turn Golden.
If you're low on health, don't be greedy and wait for the "perfect" card to come along. Any high tier minion with a doubled card effect like Ghastcoiler or huge base stats like Imp Mama still provide a significant power spike and may save you from dying at a low placement.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11359 (2020-08-18): Hero Power cost changed to 0 (from 2).
- Patch 18.104.22.168510 (2020-06-18): Hero Power cost changed to 2 (from 3).
- Patch 22.214.171.124246 (2020-03-17): Hero Power cost changed to 3 (from 4).
- Patch 126.96.36.199174 (2020-02-26): Added.