|Abilities:||Battlecry, Discard, Taunt|
Battlecry: Discard your lowest Cost card.
"Reck less!? ME WRECK MOAR!"
How to get[edit | edit source]
Reckless Diretroll can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Reckless Diretroll can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Reckless Diretroll||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Reckless Diretroll is in the first batch of cards that discard specific cards instead of random ones(along with Shriek), so you can manage your hand to let it discard cards like Clutchmother Zavas and High Priestess Jeklik.
- Also it offers a way to guarantee the effects of your Cruel Dinomancer and Soulwarden.
- If its battlecry discards a card without any combo, we can hardly say it's a powerful card. Even discarding a Coin makes it equivalent to merely a 4 mana 2/6 Taunt. So this is rarely seen except in Discard Warlock decks.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Move! I handle dis!
- Easy to break!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- A small number of trolls are strikingly larger and more heavily muscled than the rest of their brethren, though there is no racial distinction between them and the rest of the troll race. A variety of reasons might be behind this unusual size and musculature. For example, they might have been altered alchemically or magically, or they might also simply have been born larger than average. Regardless of the day-to-day prejudices that these trolls must contend with from other races, dire trolls are not regarded as monstrous by other trolls.
Judging by his skin color, Reckless Diretroll specifically appears to be a dire blood troll. This would make him the first known example of a male dire blood troll; with blood troll society being strictly matriarchal, all dire blood trolls that have previously been seen in Warcraft have been female.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124845 (2018-11-29): Added.