|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
|Abilities:||Adapt, Battlecry, Destroy|
Battlecry: Destroy a friendly minion to Adapt twice.
For better results, feed your pterrordax low-fat, high-fiber minions.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Ravenous Pterrordax||400||50|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ravenous Pterrordax uses a Forced Death Phase to kill and resolve the Death Event of the minion targeted, before then offering you two adaptations.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card fits well in zoo decks where sacrificing measly 1/1s for two Adapts is a price well worth paying. Alternatively, it can be used on deathrattle minions with weak stats and strong effects, especially Devilsaur Egg, which plays on curve.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Pterrordax, also known as pteradons, are carnivorous, flying dinosaurs mainly found in Un'Goro Crater and on the Lost Isles. An adult pterrordax's sonic screeches are capable of turning a humanoid's eardrums to bloody pulps. Zandalari trolls have been known to use pterrordax as flying mounts.
- Pterrordax eggs are incubated underneath the fossils of their forebears, allowing the hatchlings to absorb their ancestors' ferocity and intelligence.
- An intact pteradon skeleton recovered from Un'Goro Crater is exhibited in the Ironforge museum. Based on the skeletal structure, it is clear that its specific genus has not yet been encountered. The skeleton could have been preserved for any number of centuries beneath the region's rich soil.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.20636 (2017-04-04) Added.