Most card tables were converted early Thursday morning to run on a different wiki extension. (From Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo.)
Please report any problems you encounter with these tables to OOeyes.
|Abilities:||Enrage, Increment attribute, Windfury|
|Artist:||Alex Horley Orlandelli|
Has +1 Attack and Windfury while damaged.
If he's raging now, just wait until he gets nerfed.
- NB: The image for this card is currently out of date following recent changes, and will be updated as soon as possible. The correct data can be found in the infobox.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Raging Worgen can be obtained through Classic card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Raging Worgen can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Raging Worgen||400||50|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Attacking a minion with 1 or more attack with this card and surviving will allow a second attack that very turn with +1 Attack. Damaging this minion with your own cards' spells or effects will also trigger its effect and allow for two total attacks that turn. As with any Windfury minion, effects which increase its Attack are twice as useful.
The warrior cards Inner Rage and Cruel Taskmaster are both extremely powerful when combined with Raging Worgen, both triggering the Enrage and boosting its Attack further. Just one of these will turn Raging Worgen into a 6/2 Windfury minion capable of dealing 12 damage per turn.
Raging Worgen can also be used effectively in combination with the warrior class spell Charge. Without Charge the Raging Worgen will be a soft taunt and your opponent will probably either remove it or limit its usefulness by taking defensive measures such as summoning a Taunt minion with 3 or more attack before you can make use of the Worgen. The Charge spell will however grant the Raging Worgen Charge, allowing it to attack immediately, before the opponent can intervene. The Worgen can then be used to destroy a smaller enemy minion, becoming Enraged and allowing it to attack a second time in the same turn it is played. Alternatively, use the two cards in combination with an effect such as Inner Rage to deal at least 12 damage to the enemy hero that same turn. In addition to that, Raging Worgen, once enraged, benefits greatly from Rampage, giving it another 6 potential damage.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- The worgen are a race of feral wolf-beasts whose very name inspires fear.
- "Led by their indomitable king, Genn Greymane, the proud citizens of Gilneas once stood with the Alliance against the vile orcish Horde that sought to conquer all of Lordaeron. Gilneas survived but, in the years following the Second War, the kingdom drew ever inward. Distrustful of their former allies, the Gilneans erected a mighty wall at the borders of their land, closing off their nation - and their hearts - from an ever-darkening world. Now, many years later, as the seemingly unstoppable undead Scourge marches across Lordaeron, human civilization once again teeters on the edge of destruction. As war and terror close in all around them, the citizens of Gilneas are faced with one, terrible truth: their mighty wall cannot hold back the dead for much longer and, worse, rumors of a new threat have risen within the kingdom's borders of feral, nightmare creatures that walk upright as men but hunt and howl as wolves."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The artwork for this card comes from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game "War of the Ancients" series, for the card Alpha Prime.
- The artwork for this card depicts Alpha Prime, the creator and original leader of the worgen.