Restore 5 Health to your hero.
Because you're worth it!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Two copies of Radiance are automatically included in all players' collections upon unlocking the priest class.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Radiance was added to the Basic set in patch 188.8.131.52761 to make up for the fact that the priest class would otherwise have one less card available in Standard format due to Mind Blast being moved to the Wild format in the Hall of Fame set.
- Radiance was designed with the intent of giving priests a low-cost spell that can be used for tricky spell synergies while also providing a powerful baseline heal for the class.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 184.108.40.206761 (2019-07-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Entertainment (2019-06-24). Developer Insights: Class Identity, Hall of Fame, and New Cards. Retrieved on 2019-06-25.