Rabid Saurolisk (Battlegrounds)
|See other versions: Regular and BG Gold|
|Tags:||Deathrattle-related, Summoning-related, Triggered effect|
After you play a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1/+2.
Rabid Saurolisk is a Tier 2 minion in the Battlegrounds game mode.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Rabid Saurolisk is like Wrath Weaver in that it's a scaling early-game minion that can be buffed all the way into the late game. Unlike Wrath Weaver however, it doesn't require sacrificing Health, although it scales slower. Regardless, it has the potential to accumulate massive amounts of stats when kept around for long enough. Even if you don't intend to keep it, its ease of use and decent stats makes it a decent pickup to have around just for the early game if you also find a few Deathrattle minions to go with it.
The downside of playing a Saurolisk focused build is that because it's a Tier 2 minion, you'll deal very little damage to opponents if you win, which may make you fall behind to stronger late-game builds like Dragons and Murlocs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rabid Saurolisk is the fourth Battlegrounds minion to debut in Rumble Run, albeit significantly changed from its original counterpart, the others being Ghastcoiler, Glyph Guardian and Herald of Flame.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11257 (2021-02-19):
- Now has 3 Attack. (down from 4)
- Now reads: "After you play a minion with Deathrattle, gain +1/+2." (up from +1/+1)
- Patch 18.104.22.168359 (2020-08-18): Now has 4 Attack. (up from 3)
- Patch 22.214.171.124510 (2020-06-18):
- Now has 2 Health. (up from 1)
- Moved to Tavern Tier 2 from Tavern Tier 1.
- Patch 126.96.36.199374 (2020-05-12): Added.