|Set:||Saviors of Uldum|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Draw cards|
Battlecry: If you control a Quest, draw a card.
Earned her merit badges the hard way—twelve zhevra hooves at a time.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Questing Explorer can be obtained through Saviors of Uldum card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Regular Questing Explorer can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of a Ranked season.
|Golden Questing Explorer||800||100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This card is a perfect on-curve follow-up to decks that run quests, providing card draw on a well-statted minion. However, its usefulness diminishes after completing the quest, where it turns into a vanilla 2/3 with no tribal synergy to boot. Delaying quest completion, or playing a Sidequest can be helpful to gain the full effect of this minion. Alternatively, in a warlock quest deck, you can play Arch-Villain Rafaam to turn it from a dead card to a random legendary.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Of course it's the right way!
- This wasn't on the map?!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- With all this questing going on, you may want a little help. Fortunately, these ruins are crawling with curious adventurers willing to lend their aid.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168708 (2019-08-01): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Chadd Nervig on Twitter. (2019-11-03).
- Hearthstone (2019-07-01). Saviors of Uldum Announcement Trailer | Hearthstone. YouTube. Retrieved on 2019-07-01.