|Tags:||Death-related, Hero Power-related, Triggered effect|
Whenever your Hero Power kills a minion, draw a card.
She prefers “Flammably Inclined.”
How to get[edit | edit source]
Pyromaniac can be obtained through Rastakhan's Rumble card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Pyromaniac can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Contrary to the card's text, when Pyromaniac is activated, the card draw will be resolved before the death of the minion killed by the Hero Power, not after as stated on the card. For example, if Pyromaniac draws a Scroll of Wonders which activates a Brawl, the dead minion will still be considered a minion for the purposes of Brawl (i.e. Brawl could result in a fully cleared board after the death resolves, with no minion surviving).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Look how it burns!
- *mad laughter*
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the development of Rastakhan's Rumble, the developers always wanted to include the effect "Your Hero Power also targets adjacent minions" on one of the set's mage cards to play into the fiery Hero Power theme of Jan'alai's Dragonhawks, but the effect shifted around between Pyromaniac, Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk, and Spirit of the Dragonhawk throughout development before eventually ending up on the Spirit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.168845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Cam Shea (2019-02-04). Hearthstone: Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala on Designing Key Rastakhan Cards. IGN. Retrieved on 2019-02-05.