For issues where card tables or lists are not appearing correctly, the "Purge cache" option in the "More" menu should resolve the problem.
From Hearthstone Wiki
- "A LOT of SCIENCE happens at Boom Labs, and that means that there are dozens and dozens of unfinished or abandoned experiments hidden away in the complex. It’s a golden opportunity for a certain clever someone to figure out what the heck went wrong! Can you unravel their mysteries without exploding, dissolving, or becoming irrevocably poultry-ized forever?
- When you experience The Boomsday Project’s free single-player content, The Puzzle Lab, you’ll discover that science is fun! And dangerous! Not necessarily in that order!"
The Puzzle Lab is categorized into various puzzles that the player will have to solve:
- Board Clear: Clear the battlefield of all minions.
- Lethal: Destroy the enemy hero in a single turn.
- Mirror: Create a board state in which both sides are perfect mirrors of one another, including minion positioning, attributes, etc.
- Survival: Survive the enemy's Hero Power.
References[edit | edit source]