|Abilities:||Battlecry, Put into battlefield, Summon|
Battlecry: Summon all minions from your hand that didn't start in your deck.
Everyone wants to be a princess, but nobody ever considers the size of the hat.
- For the boss of the same name, see Princess Talanji (boss).
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Princess Talanji||3200||1600|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Princess Talanji summons all minions from the current hand that never started in the player's original playing deck, not the deck that is created after the mulligan phase.[verification requested]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Behold the army of Zandalar!
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Princess Talanji is the Princess of the Zandalari Empire and daughter of God King Rastakhan. She is a priestess of the loa Rezan. She later forms Talanji's Expedition, a united group of Zandalari and Darkspear Trolls who combat the blood trolls of Nazmir.
- Unlike her father, Princess Talanji does not think the old ways are always best and believes that the Zandalari must adapt if they are to survive in a changing world. While her father's advisers were wary of making an alliance with the Horde, Talanji was a staunch supporter of the Zandalari and Horde uniting to face their common enemies.
- As princess of the Zandalari Empire, Rastakhan’s own daughter calls the loa of the dead, Bwonsamdi, her companion. Talanji will aid Priests in turning their foes' own might against them if forced to fight.
- Everybody knew that Princess Talanji was a reluctant Rumbler, and everyone also knew that it didn’t matter: with her as Champion of the Zombies they were the team to beat. Rumor had it that King Rastakhan himself had made some kind of bargain with Bwonsamdi, and ever since his family (including Princess Talanji) was required to serve the Loa of the Dead. Rikkar would have joined the Zombies at the stop of a heart, deal or no deal—Bwonsamdi was one of the most powerful Loa around.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.11845 (2018-11-29): Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard Press Center - Rastakhan's Rumble Announcement Press Kit, Rastakhan's Rumble Champions Fact Sheet enUS. (2018-11-02). Retrieved on 2018-11-06.
- Daxxarri (2018-11-21). A New Challenger Approaches - Part 2. Retrieved on 2018-11-22.