From Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Wiki
|Set:||Knights of the Frozen Throne|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Lifesteal, Taunt|
Battlecry: If your deck has no 4-Cost cards, gain Lifesteal and Taunt.
Three Princes stand before you. This one devours one after another.
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Prince Valanar||3200||1600|
Known bugs[edit | edit source]
- When Prince Valanar gains Taunt and Lifesteal, the visual effects do not always show up for your opponent.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- See now, the power of the darkfallen!
- Dinner is served.
Lore[edit | edit source]
- Prince Valanar is the Scourge overlord of the Borean Tundra. He rules from Naxxanar, a Scourge necropolis above the Temple City of En'kilah in the northern edge of the Tundra.
- Valanar can also be found in Valiance Keep disguised as Counselor Talbot, manipulating the Alliance leadership in order to weaken it. This is not revealed until the quest Last Rites.
Artist[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 18.104.22.16857 (2017-08-08): Added.