Battlecry: Transform all your 1-Cost cards in your deck into Legendary minions.
"I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for witches like you."
How to get[edit | edit source]
|Golden Prince Liam||3200||1600|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Prince Liam can be used as a "Plan B" for later stages of the game where your 1-cost cards have minimum impact on the game. If you are not relying on drawing a particular card from your deck and are aiming to outvalue your opponent with big minions, then this card helps in these situations. Having card draw like Divine Favor prepared before playing Prince Liam helps maximize his impact.
He works best in a Secret-based deck, which runs enough 1-mana cards to make Prince Liam's effect more significant.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Brave heroes of Gilneas, arise!
- Never surrender!
Lore[edit | edit source]
In World of Warcraft[edit | edit source]
- Prince Liam Greymane was a member of the royal family of Gilneas, and the son and heir of King Genn Greymane. He was killed by Sylvanas Windrunner during the battle for Gilneas City.
In Hearthstone[edit | edit source]
- Prince Liam’s devotion to his father and people was unceasing before he fell in defense of Gilneas. That was long ago—long before the curse. Recently, sightings of the Prince’s ghost have been reported. Rumors among the peasantry seem to imply that Liam’s spirit appears to people who are in great danger, and helps them do extraordinary, unbelievable things.
- Perhaps the Prince feels that he failed his people once, and a desire to do better keeps him fettered to this mortal plane. Perhaps the curse denies him his eternal rest. Whatever the case, Prince Liam is not done serving Gilneas.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1166 (2018-04-10): Added.