Most card tables were converted early Thursday morning to run on a different wiki extension. (From Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo.)
Please report any problems you encounter with these tables to OOeyes.
|Set:||Journey to Un'Goro|
|Tags:||Spell-related, Triggered effect|
Deathrattle: Return any spells you cast on this minion to your hand.
Sure, he'll return your stuff. OVER HIS DEAD BODY!
How to get[edit | edit source]
Primalfin Champion can be obtained through Journey to Un'Goro card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Primalfin Champion can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Primalfin Champion||1600||400|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Deathrattle works by activating a hidden triggered effect whenever either player casts a spell on this minion, placing an enchantment on itself. Each enchantment will "store" the spell cast and whose spell it was.
- Upon triggering Primalfin Champion's Deathrattle, the Champion will only give back spells to the current owner, and only those spells that the current owner cast on it, not the spells of previous owners.
- Primalfin Champion will remember and return all spells played on it, including those that place buff or debuff enchantments, healing spells, damaging spells, and so on.
- If copied such as by a Faceless Manipulator, the copy is perfect - it also copies what spells have been cast on the original thus far, and will return those when dying in addition to any further spells cast on the copy.
- If its Deathrattle is copied by an Unearthed Raptor, the Raptor will not return the spells cast on the Primalfin Champion, only any cast on the Raptor.
- Spells countered by Counterspell or redirected by Spellbender won't count as cast on the Primalfin Champion.
- Spells cast by cards like Tortollan Primalist won't be returned because they are not cast "by you".
- Spells redirected onto the Primalfin Champion by Mayor Noggenfogger will count as cast on the Primalfin Champion.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
This minion stores any spells you cast on it, and returns them to your hand when it dies. This makes many spell enchantments placed on it less weak to removal effects. This minion is still extremely weak to transform, silence, and return to hand effects, however.
Once buffed, don't forget to take advantage of healing spells on Primalfin Champion, especially if they have auxilary effects, since those will be returned as well.
Primalfin Champion obviously has incredible synergy with The Last Kaleidosaur quest, as it can have multiple spells cast on it, then after it dies, those spells can be recast on other minions.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 220.127.116.1136 (2017-04-04) Added.
References[edit | edit source]
- Disguised Toast (2017-04-06). [Hearthstone] 8 NEW INTERACTIONS from Journey to Un'Goro (King Mosh, Time Warp, Swamp King Dred) at 3:54.