|Set:||Rise of Shadows|
|Abilities:||Battlecry, Generate, Shuffle into deck|
Battlecry: Shuffle 3 Portals into your deck. When drawn, summon a 2/2 Demon with Rush.
No longer allowed to be "it" when playing demon tag.
How to get[edit | edit source]
Portal Keeper can be obtained through Rise of Shadows card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward. Golden Portal Keeper can also be obtained through the Highest Rank Bonus chest at the end of each Ranked season.
|Golden Portal Keeper||800||100|
Generated cards[edit | edit source]
Summoned minions[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Please add any available information to this section.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Your pathetic defence ends here.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Portal Keeper is a nathrezim.
- Nathrezim (called dread lords or dreadlords in the Common tongue) are intelligent and cunning demons who usually act as intelligence agents, interrogators and emissaries for the fiery lords of the Legion, notably Kil'jaeden, as well as tacticians and lieutenants upon the field of battle in time of war. While they are powerful foes on the battlefield, they prefer to turn nations against each other through manipulation and guile. The nathrezim are merciless villains who feed upon the energies of mortal creatures. They utilize terror and subterfuge - often turning brother against brother as whole worlds fall before their dark influence. They are known to be extremely manipulative and masters of trickery; they sometimes refer to themselves as thal'kituun in their language, meaning "the unseen guests".
- During the Third War, some of them served as the Lich King's jailors, on the behest of Kil'jaeden, and commanded the Plague of Undeath and the Scourge that swept through Lordaeron.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch changes[edit | edit source]
- Patch 22.214.171.124933 (2019-04-04): Added.